Allow Users to Register Themselves
To configure the Hub auth module:
To protect your YouTrack server against bots, you can enable reCAPTCHA on your registration page.
To enable reCAPTCHA on the registration page:
- Click the Enable reCAPTCHA button in the Hub auth module settings.
- Click the link to access the reCAPTCHA key management console.
- The Create reCAPTCHA key page opens.
- Register the domains you want to enable for the service. reCAPTCHA is a part of Google services, so you can use your google account to log in. Read the tips provided on the page before creating keys.
- When you have created your set of keys, go back to the Hub auth module and enter your Public Key and Private Key in the respective fields in YouTrack.
- Save your settings.
Last modified: 2 February 2017