If you need to modify the saved search that you use as the backlog, you can do it either in the standard way from the issues list, or you can adjust the backlog search query right on the board. We would recommend to use the latter as in YouTrack 7.0 you can make it quickly and easily.
To modify the backlog search query on the board:
- Open a board. Click the button to open its backlog.
- Click the Edit link next to the name of the backlog saved search. The link is only available if you have permissions to edit selected saved search.
- Configure any parameter that you require.
- Click the Apply changes button to save the updated backlog.
Choose Another Saved Search As the Backlog
You can use any saved search that is available for you as a backlog for your board.
To select another saved search as the backlog:
- Click the button to open the backlog.
- Click the name of the backlog and select any available saved search as the backlog from the displayed drop-down list.