Introduction to YouTrack
JetBrains YouTrack is a web-based issue tracking and project management platform. YouTrack is optimized for developers and agile teams.
- Find issues fast with search queries that use the same code completion features found in JetBrains IDEs.
- Update issues wherever you work with commands that you apply directly in YouTrack, add to commit messages in a connected VCS, or enter in your Jabber client.
- Plan and prioritize your product development on an agile board.
New in 7.0
With the release of YouTrack 7.0, you can enjoy the following features and enhancements:
|Agile Boards||The agile board has been redesigned from the ground up. The new board is flexible, powerful, and dynamic.
The new board features the following updates:
|Gantt Chart||The Gantt chart lets you visualize a set of tasks as a project schedule.
The chart shows you what should happen when and illustrates which tasks depend on the completion of others.
The Gantt chart can display issues from one or more projects that match specific search criteria.
The Gantt chart supports capacity limitations. Measure how much time is required to finish all of the estimated tasks with a set number of resources. Judge whether you can finish your tasks on time with your current resources and predict how much faster you can complete these tasks when you add resources to the team.
|Project Templates||Start a new project and hit the ground running. Templates for pure issue tracking, Scrum, or Kanban projects are pre-configured to include a custom-tailored set of issue fields, agile boards, and workflows.|
|Administration Updates||The built-in Hub integration has been updated to version 2.5, adding new features to the Administration menu.
The latest version of Hub lets you work with the following features:
|New Dashboard Options||You can now create multiple dashboards and share a dashboard with a group of users.
Using a shared dashboard helps keep your project team on the same page.
You can also create a personal dashboard and get an overview of the issues and metrics that are most important to you.
|Help||If you've worked with an earlier version of YouTrack, you may have noticed that we have moved the documentation to our help center on jetbrains.com. We hope that you enjoy the updated content layout. We also put a lot of effort into making it easier for you to find and digest information that improves your YouTrack experience.|
The following features have been disabled in YouTrack 7.0, and are no longer supported:
Send Us Your Feedback
We'd love to hear feedback about your experience with YouTrack InCloud:
- Report bugs and request new features in our YouTrack development project.
- Post questions and follow discussions on our YouTrack community forum.
- Read the latest news and share your thoughts on our YouTrack blog.
- Tweet us @youtrack.
- For any technical issues, please submit a support request.
- Tell us what you think about our documentation. Use the controls at the bottom of each page to let us know what you find helpful or tell us how you think we can improve.