Yahoo! Authentication Module
This authentication module lets users log in to YouTrack with their Yahoo! accounts.
Enable Yahoo! Authentication
To allow users to sign in to YouTrack with their Yahoo! accounts, enable a Yahoo! authentication module.
Before you start, verify the following requirement:
To enable the module, follow these steps.
- In the Access Management section of the Administration menu, select Auth Modules.
- From the Add Module drop-down list, select Yahoo (OpenID).
- The Yahoo! authentication module is created, enabled, and configured automatically.
- The Auth Modules page displays the settings for the Yahoo! authentication module. For additional information about the settings on this page, see Settings.
- The icon stored in the Button Image setting is added to the login dialog window. Users can click this icon to authenticate with their Yahoo! accounts.
The settings are configured automatically when the module is added to YouTrack. You do not have to change these settings. To configure the options that define how YouTrack treats new user accounts with OpenID credentials, see Additional Settings.
Use the following settings to map user data stored with the OpenID provider to user accounts in YouTrack.
|Stores the location that contains the email address.|
|Email verification state||Determines which state should be set for an email address in YouTrack, when the authentication service does not return the verification status for an email address.|
|First Name||Stores the location that contains the first name of the user.|
|Last Name||Stores the location that contains the last name of the user.|
|Full Name||Stores the location that contains the full name of the user.|
|Avatar||Stores the location that contains the avatar of the user.|
When a user logs in to YouTrack with an OpenID account for the first time, YouTrack checks if an account with the same email address exists. If an account with the same email address exists, the Yahoo! credentials are added to the existing account.
Use the following settings to configure how YouTrack manages user accounts. These settings also let you reduce the loss of processing resources consumed by idle connections.