Anonymize Your Personal Data
In an effort to support the right to erasure or 'right to be forgotten' as outlined in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) for data subjects who reside in the European Union, YouTrack gives you the ability to anonymize your personal data. When you anonymize your user account, your personal data is sanitized in such a way that is no longer identifiable. The full name, email addresses, logins, login details, profile change history, and IP addresses are replaced with random values.
To anonymize your personal data:
- Open your user profile.
- Click the Anonymize button in the header.
- The Anonymize User dialog opens.
- Enter your login in the input field.
- Click the Anonymize button.
- Your personal data is replaced with random values.
- Your anonymized profile is shown in a read-only state and cannot be changed.
- You are no longer able to use this account to log in to YouTrack.