Change the User Account that Runs the Windows Service
You can reconfigure the Windows service to run YouTrack service with another Windows account.
To run the Windows service with another Windows account:
- Grant read/write permissions to the target user for the following directories:
If you upgraded YouTrack from a previous version, grant read/write permissions to the target user for the folders that you set for the following locations:
- Open the Administrative Tools > Services window on your Windows server.
- Stop the JetBrains YouTrack service.
- Open the Properties > Log On dialog.
- Change the service user account to the target user account.
- Start the YouTrack Web service.
Last modified: 17 November 2017