Update Hub Accounts
The General tab of the Hub account displays basic information like full name, login, avatar, and email address. Users with Read Self and Update Self permissions can view and edit this information themselves. These permissions are assigned by default to all of the default roles in YouTrack. This means that you rarely need to manage user data on behalf of other users.
- Ban a user.
- Delete a user account.
- Send a request to verify the user email address. If a user does not have at least one verified email address, the user does not receive instructions to restore a forgotten password.
- Add an SSH public key to an account to grant access to a connected service.
- Add credentials to the Hub account.
- Manage existing logins.
The remaining tabs on the user page let you manage group memberships and grant access rights.
- For more information about group memberships, see Manage Group Memberships.
- For more information about access rights, see Manage User Access.
- If your YouTrack Standalone installation uses the built-in Hub service, or you use YouTrack InCloud, you only see the link to the current user's YouTrack profile. Your YouTrack service doesn't support connections user profiles in other JetBrains applications.
- If your YouTrack Standalone installation is connected to an external Hub service, the Connected Services panel shows direct links to the current user's profile in each connected service.