Change the Port Number of the YouTrack Windows Service
When you run YouTrack as Windows service, YouTrack uses the
:80 connection port, when it is available. Otherwise, YouTrack uses the first available port starting from
To change the connection port for an MSI installation:
- Open the Command Prompt window as an administrator.
- In the command line, change the directory to
<YouTrack installation directory>\bin.
The default installation directory location is
- Enter the following command:
net stop youtrack youtrack.bat configure --listen-port 1111 net start youtrack
These commands stop the service, configure it to use a new HTTP port value (
1111) and restart the service.
- Log in to YouTrack with an account that has Low-level Administration permission.
- Open the Domain Settings page and verify that the Base URL setting is correct.