Remove a Project
If you have a project that is no longer actively managed, you can remove it from YouTrack. When you remove a project, all of the issues that belong to the project are deleted permanently.
To remove a project:
- Open the project profile page of the project that you want to remove.
- Click the Projects list in the header.
- Click the name of the project that you want to remove.
- Click the Remove project button.
- Click the Remove button to confirm this action.
- The project is removed from YouTrack.
- All of the issues that were created in the project are deleted permanently.
Last modified: 31 May 2018