Introduction to YouTrack
JetBrains YouTrack is a web-based issue tracking and project management platform. YouTrack is optimized for developers and agile teams.
- Manage issues from creation to completion and track anything you and your team work on.
- Organize your efforts and set up your projects to track issues on your own terms.
- Write workflows to adapt the application to match your business logic, not the other way around.
- Use time tracking to monitor and report time spent on different projects and types of activity.
- Find issues fast with search queries that use the same code completion features found in JetBrains IDEs.
- Update issues wherever you work with commands that you apply directly in YouTrack, add to commit messages in a connected VCS, or enter in your Jabber client.
- Plan and prioritize your product development on an agile board.
- Generate reports that let you collect and summarize meaningful bits of information.
- Build a dashboard to monitor activity in all of your projects.
Send Us Your Feedback
We'd love to hear feedback about your experience with YouTrack Standalone:
- Report bugs and request new features in our YouTrack development project.
- Post questions and follow discussions on our YouTrack community forum.
- Read the latest news and share your thoughts on our YouTrack blog.
- Tweet us @youtrack.
- For any technical issues, please submit a support request.
- Tell us what you think about our documentation. Use the controls at the bottom of each page to let us know what you find helpful or tell us how you think we can improve.
Your feedback here is anonymous. If you have a question and would like a response, please use the option to submit a support request.