YouTrack as SAML Identity Provider for Artifactory
- You mast have administrator privileges in both Artifactory and YouTrack.
- You must have the SSL certificate that is packed into the
.p12key store that is set up for SAML connection in YouTrack.
Configure SSO for Artifactory with YouTrack as IdP
- Log into Artifactory with administrator privileges. Open .
- Enable the SAML integration and provide the following parameters:
- Configure options related to processing unknown user accounts by Artifactory. We recommend that you enable the Auto Create Artifactory Users option.
- Save the configuration.
- Configure Custom URL Base of your Artifactory. Refer to the Artifactory documentation for details.
- In YouTrack, select from the Access Management section of the Administration menu.
- Select the Registered Service Providers tab.
- Click the Register service provider button.
- In the dialog, provide the following parameters of the Artifactory service:
Last modified: 10 July 2017