YouTrack as SAML Identity Provider for Artifactory
- You mast have administrator privileges in both Artifactory and YouTrack.
- You must have the SSL certificate that is packed into the
.p12key store that is set up for SAML connection in YouTrack.
Configure SSO for Artifactory with YouTrack as IdP
- Log into Artifactory with administrator privileges. Open .
- Enable the SAML integration and provide the following parameters:
- Configure options related to processing unknown user accounts by Artifactory. We recommend that you enable the Auto Create Artifactory Users option.
- Save the configuration.
- Configure Custom URL Base of your Artifactory. Refer to the Artifactory documentation for details.
- In YouTrack, select from the Access Management section of the Administration menu.
- Select the Registered Service Providers tab.
- Click the Register service provider button.
- In the dialog, provide the following parameters of the Artifactory service:
Parameter Description Name Enter a name to be displayed for the Artifactory service in YouTrack. Issuer Use the name of your Artifactory service. If you use the Cloud version of Artifactory, enter the name in the format
Description Optionally, enter a description of the Artifactory service. Consumer URL Enter the Assertion Consumer Service (ACS) URL of your Artifactory service. General format of the URL is:
<Custom Base URL>/webapp/saml/loginResponse
YouTrack should send
Make sure that the option is disabled.
Last modified: 8 November 2017