In this tutorial we covered:
- Fixing a merge conflict on the
mainbranch including deleted lines, added and modified lines.
- Walked through a conflicting changes (e.g. refactored a method / renamed a method or something, or updating a dependency to different versions)
You can find the demo code here.
You can find the full video here.
- To undo an action ⌘+Z (macOS), or Ctrl+Z on (Windows/Linux)
- To open the Commit tool window ⌘0 (macOS), or Alt+0 (Windows/Linux)
- To open the Git tool window ⌘9 (macOS), or Alt+9 (Windows/Linux)