Configuring Code Clenup
Out of the box, ReSharper provides two default configurations (profiles) of the code cleanup:
- Reformat Code that only applies code formatting rules
- Full Cleanup that applies all cleanup features except updating file header.
To create a custom cleanup profile
- Choose in the main menu.
- Open the Code Cleanup options: ReSharper | Options | Code Editing | Code Cleanup.
- Click Add to create a new custom profile and specify a name for it.
- Make sure that your new profile is selected in the list of profiles in the Code Cleanup options page.
- Configure code cleanup profile settings in the Selected profile settings area.
- Click Save to apply the modifications and let ReSharper choose where to save them, or save the modifications to a specific settings layer using the Save To drop-down list. For more information, see Managing and Sharing ReSharper Settings.
Last modified: 30 June 2015