This refactoring allows you to copy a class, interface, struct, or enum defined in your solution from one namespace to another, or clone it within the same namespace.
To copy a type
- Select a type in one of the following ways:
Do one of the following:
- Press Ctrl+Shift+R and then choose Copy Type
- Right-click and choose Refactor | Copy Type on the context menu.
- Choose in the main menu.
- Specify a name for the copied type and a namespace where it should be added.
- To apply the refactoring, click Next.
- If no conflicts are found, ReSharper performs the refactoring immediately. Otherwise, it prompts you to resolve conflicts.
This feature is supported in the following languages/technologies:
The instructions and examples given here address the use of the feature in C#. For details specific to other languages, see corresponding topics in the ReSharper by Language section.