You can opt to highlight the line where the caret currently resides with a configurable color .
- On the main menu, choose ReSharper | Options . The Options dialog box opens.
- Click Editor on the left pane of the Options dialog box.
- Select the Highlight current line check box on the Editor page.
- Click Save to apply the modifications and let ReSharper choose the settings layer, or choose a particular settings layer in the Save To drop-down list. To learn more about saving ReSharper settings, see JetBrains .NET Tools Blog: Save or Save To in ReSharper Options.
- Restart Visual Studio to apply this change.
Highlight bar displays in the current line of your code:
- On the main menu, choose Tools | Options. The Visual Studio Options dialog box appears.
- Select Environment | Fonts and Colors on the left pane.
- In the Display items list box, select ReSharper Current Line.
- Click a desired color in the Item background drop-down list. Alternatively, you can click Custom next to the Item background drop-down list, and define a custom color using the standard Windows palette.
- Click OK to save changes and close the Visual Studio Options dialog box.
After you've made the Display items list box active by clicking one of its entries, you can quickly go to entries that begin with "R" by pressing Ctrl+R.