One reason TeamCity is dubbed an "Intelligent CI server" is its approach to integration. When we say we support a tool, we mean it in every way possible. For example, support for Visual Studio projects provides automatic detection of tool versions, testing frameworks support, code coverage, static code analysis, and more. And the best thing is, you get all this support without installing any plugins and with no modifications to build scripts!
- native support for Ant, Maven, Gradle, SBT or IntelliJ IDEA based projects
- integrated IntelliJ IDEA code analysis and code coverage
- integrated IntelliJ IDEA compiler with incremental building and support for languages including Scala, Clojure and Kotlin, as well as for Android projects
- native support for JUnit and TestNG, with the ability to reorder tests
- building Visual Studio solutions; native support for MSBuild, Powershell or NAnt
- full support of the .NET CLI toolchain for building .NET Core projects
- code analysis for C#, VB.NET, XAML, and many other languages powered by ReSharper
- testing with .NET testing frameworks, including: NUnit, MSTest, VSTest, MSpec, xUnit and all Gallio-based frameworks
- code coverage with dotCover, NCover or PartCover
- best-in-class NuGet support
- using Rake with RVM, Bundler or Ruby SDK to build projects
- testing with Test::Unit, Test-Spec, Shoulda, RSpec, Cucumber
- building Xcode projects (versions 3 to 7 supported)
C++, Python, PHP, Node.JS and Others
Other languages like Python, C++ or PHP are supported through numerous plugins.
Learn more about technologies supported in TeamCity.