What’s new in WebStorm 10
WebStorm 10 strives to deliver everything you expect from the best web development IDE. The update brings improvements in language and technology support, fast performance, powerful new features and UI improvements.
TypeScript 1.4 and 1.5
Use the latest language features of TypeScript 1.4 including union types, let and const keywords, and more. Looking forward to TypeScript 1.5, WebStorm also adds support for its key features: decorators and ES6 modules.
TypeScript built-in compiler
Application dependency diagrams
You can now visualize and explore your application structure with spy-js. The diagram shows how project files are connected with function calls based on the runtime data. The new feature works both for your client-side and Node.js apps.
V8 profiling for Node.js apps
Improved Grunt integration
Quickly navigate through the available tasks and run or debug any of them, thanks to the updated integration with the Grunt task runner. Enjoy a consistent experience whether you use either Grunt or Gulp in your project.
Live Dart analysis view
For your Dart projects, WebStorm now provides on-the-fly code analysis results, powered by Dart Analysis server. You can quickly look through the list of warnings and errors in your project in a tool window or see them highlighted right in the editor.
When you need to fully focus on your code, switch to the brand new distraction-free mode — a minimalistic UI with no toolbars, tool windows or tabs.
Simultaneous HTML tag editing
With this new editor feature, you simply edit an opening HTML tag and WebStorm will take care of the closing one. A real productivity boost!
- Introducing HiDPI support for Windows and Linux
- The Welcome screen and New Project wizard are now clearer and more friendly
- spy-js receives advanced trace search and navigation features
- All Scratch files can now be accessed and managed via the new Scratches tab
- ‘Copy/Paste as rich text’ is now the default setting in the editor
Free 30-day trial for
- Support for React and JSX
- Advanced support for Meteor
- Integration with Cordova
- Gulp integration
- spy-js for Node.js
- ESLint and JSCS
- Advanced AngularJS support
- Multiple cursors and selections
- Grunt and Bower integration
- Support for CucumberJS test framework
- Built-in Terminal and npm
- Support for Mustache, Handlebars and EJS
- Coding assistance for Stylus
- Presentation mode