IntelliJ IDEA is one of our award-winning products that has been helping developers around the world be more efficient and productive. We are looking for a passionate teammate who would spread the goodness to even more developers and help them get the best out of IntelliJ IDEA and our related products.
What we are looking for:
- Someone passionate about technology, about learning new things and sharing the knowledge with others.
- Someone who loves communicating and interacting with people.
- Someone who knows IntelliJ IDEA and similar products, and has worked extensively with Java.
What you'll be doing:
- Creating content such as tutorials, demos, screencasts, webinars (which means you'll need to speak fluent English).
- Taking part in industry events (which means you'll need to travel).
- Coding (just talking about technology is not what we're after)
How you'll be working:
- You can work from anywhere: in one of our offices, at home, on the go - you decide.
- In a team that promotes self-management. We don't micro-manage or set targets. We trust each other.
Please submit your CV and cover letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org