PyCharm brings powerful editing support for CSS and related technologies. Among others this support includes:
- Validation and syntax highlighting.
- Code completion (Ctrl+Space).
- Editing color values.
- Indentation (Ctrl+Alt+I, Ctrl+Alt+L).
- Reformatting code with Prettier (N/A.
- Formatting (Ctrl+Alt+L) according to the code style.
- Intention actions (Alt+Enter).
- Viewing code structure (Alt+7).
- Navigation in the source code (Ctrl+B).
- Integrated documentation (Ctrl+Q).
- Search for usages (Alt+F7).
- Commenting and uncommenting lines (Ctrl+/, Ctrl+Shift+/).
- Unwrapping and removing tags (Ctrl+Shift+Delete).
- Compilation into CSS.
Last modified: 25 April 2018