In this section:
- Marking directories via project structure dialog
- Marking directory via context menu
- Unmarking directories
- Open the Project Structure settings.
- In the Sources tab, click the desired content root. The directories under this content root are displayed as a tree view in the right-hand pane.
- Select the directory you want to mark and do one of the following:
- Click one of the icons on top to assign the desired status to this directory.
- Choose the corresponding status command on the context menu of the directory.
- Right-click the desired directory in the Project Tool Window.
- On the context menu, point to Mark Directory As node.
- Choose Mark as <directory status>.
In the Project Structure:
- Select the directory in question in the list of folders under the content root, and
- Click the folder's status icon once more.
- Choose the corresponding command on the context menu of the directory.
- Select the directory in question in the list of folders under the content root, and click :
- In the Project Tool Window, right-click the desired directory, point to Mark Directory As node, and then choose Unmark as <directory status>.