The module root settings enable you to define production and test roots within the module contents. Also, you can exclude certain roots from parsing, compilation and testing.
- Open module settings dialog.
- Select the desired module, and click the Sources tab.
- To add content roots, click the Add Root button and locate the desired roots in the Select content root directory dialog.
- Mark the roots or their subfolders as Source, Test or Excluded. To do it, select a folder in the
module tree-view, and click one of the following buttons:
To unmark the selected roots, use the button , or the toggle buttons , , or .
- Define absolute or relative paths to the external resources of the modules, choosing Absolute or Relative radio-buttons.
You can use the Compiler settings to exclude certain roots from compilation, but still keep them accessible for editing.