IntelliJ IDEA 12.1.0 Web Help
Some features described here are available in Ultimate edition only.
Open the Project Structure settings (Ctrl+Alt+Shift+SCommand Semicolon).
- Click Modules on the left-hand pane and expand the desired module.
- Click the Web facet. The right-hand pane of the dialog box displays all the available settings.
In the Web Resource Directories area, manage the list of mappings between the local folders with resources you need
and the target directories on the server to deploy the resources to.
The default mapping between the <project root>\web folder and the application rood directory is already on the list:
- To configure a mapping, click the New button.
In the Web Resource Directory Path dialog box that opens specify the desired local folder
and the target location relative to the application root folder.
By default, IntelliJ IDEA maps the <project root>\web folder to the root folder of the application after deployment.
For example, if you type a forward slash /, the files from the Web resource
directory will be copied into the deployment root directory.
- To edit a mapping, select it in the list, click the Edit button,
and update the mapping in the Web Resource Directory Path dialog box that opens.
- To discard a mapping, select in the list and click the Remove button.