Open the Generate Java Code from Wsdl or Wadl dialog box by doing one of the following:
- Create a module and enable support of the Web Services client in it.
- At any time during the development, select the desired client module in the Project view and choose on the context menu.
- In the Web Service WSDL URL field, specify the URL address of the desired Web service WSDL descriptor.
If the Status read only field informs you about a WSDL URL connection exception, make sure the target Web service is running and the URL address of its WSDL descriptor is correct.
- From the Output Path drop-down list, select the directory to place the generated files in.
- In the Package Prefix drop-down list, specify the package to place the compiled Java classes in.
- For the client side of an Apache Axis Web service, specify additional configuration options
for the code generation process using the following fields:
- Type Mapping Version
- Generate TestCase
- Generate Classes for Schema Arrays
- Generate Unreferenced Elements
- Support Wrapped Document/Literal Style