- In a Java module, enable support of the relevant Web service.
- Populate the module with the necessary classes and methods.
- Compile the developed classes and expose them as a Web service.
To enable developing the client side of the Web service before the Web service itself is deployed, generate a WSDL document.
Configure the artifacts to deploy.
Do not forget to include the Web and Web Services facet resources in the artifact.
- Create a run configuration. On the Deployment tab, create a list of artifacts to be deployed. Specify the application contexts for each of them.
- Run the application.
- View and manage deployed Web services in the Deployment Console of the Run tool window.