Some features described here are available in Ultimate edition only.
enables you to
develop, run, debug and deploy applications using the facilities provided by this framework, by means of
a dedicated Seam facet. Usually, Seam facet is used in modules in conjunction with the other facets
by the nature of your applications (for example, Web, EJB, JSF, Java EE, or Hibernate).
make it easy to implement
transactional models, Java Persistence API, JSF, and jPDL technologies.
Seam support involves:
- Automatic detection of Seam components.
- Detecting and visualizing Seam component dependencies.
- Possibility to detect and download the missing libraries and archives.
- Seam annotations.
- Injected expression language.
- Coding assistance (code completion, intention actions and quick fixes), which applies to the Seam
annotations, components, navigation and pageflow definition files, and to injected expressions.
- Navigation, search and refactoring.
Besides the above mentioned features, IntelliJ IDEA supports business processes and pageflows provided by Seam:
- Possibility to define the page navigation rules, using the text editor, or the Navigations Graph.
- Possibility to define jPDL pageflow, using the text editor, or the Designer.