- Open web.xml and switch to the Assembly Descriptor References tab.
and select the relevant item from the context menu.
The available values are:
- Environment Entry
- EJB Local Reference
- EJB Reference
- Web Service Reference
- EJB Resource Reference
- EJB Resource Environment Reference
- Message Destination Reference
- Security Role
- Fill in the fields in the dialog box that opens and click OK. The new reference is
added to the list.
The contents of the dialog boxes are reference-specific. Please, refer to the relevant topics.
- Select the relevant row in the Assembly Descriptor References tab and make the necessary changes in the fields.
- Select the relevant row, click , and make the necessary changes in the dialog box that opens.