IntelliJ IDEA 12.1.0 Web Help
Some features described here are available in Ultimate edition only.
With IntelliJ IDEA, you can develop the client side for Web services of the following most common types:
- Glassfish/JAXWS2.X RI/Netro 1.X/JWSDP2.0 for developing JAX-WS Web services clients.
- Apache Axis for developing Apache Axis Web services clients.
- JAX-RS for developing RESTful Web Services clients.
You can also enable and manually configure support of the following additional WS engines:
- Create a Java module and enable support
of the desired Web services client in it.
Generate the client-side XML-Java binding.
- Modify the generated code to have the client properly initialized.
- To enable data exchange with the Web service, do one of the following:
- Populate the module with the necessary classes and methods to implement the user's interface.
- Run the application.