- On the main Window menu, choose one of the appropriate closing
- Closes the file in the active tab.
- Close All
- Closes all editor tabs.
- Close Others
- Closes all tabs except the current one.
- Close Unmodified
- Closes all files that were not changed.
- Close All But Pinned
- Closes all files that were not pinned. This command appears, if there are pinned editor tabs.
- Right-click any editor tab, and choose same commands on the context menu.
- Point with your mouse cursor to a tab and click the middle mouse button, or use Ctrl+clickCtrl click.
When you close modified files, MPS preserves all changes in the current editing session. After reopening such files, the results of editing are restored.