- On the main menu, choose Bookmarks dialog. . The order of visiting bookmarks depends on their order in the collection of bookmarks in the
- Click the black streak in the marker bar.
- Use Ctrl+NumberControl Number where the <number> corresponds to the desired bookmark.
- On the main menu, choose Shift+F11Shift+F11.
In the Bookmarks dialog, select the target bookmark, and press EnterEnter.
For your convenience, the target code preview is shown in the right pane of the dialog box., or press
- In the Favorites tool window, select the desired bookmark in the Bookmarks list, and then double-click the bookmark entry, or press F4F4. The corresponding file opens in the editor, with the caret at the beginning of the bookmarked line.