UML model in PhpStorm is represented by a Class diagram in standard notation.
PhpStorm enables using UML class diagrams to analyze
and the structure of the databases and tables. Besides that, you can explore changes committed to VCS.
In PhpStorm, Class diagram features:
- Possibility to view UML model as a diagram in a separate editor tab, in a pop-up window,
or as a preview.
- Possibility to invoke UML class diagram from the
Project, Structure, Database, Changes
tool windows, the History tab of the Version Control tool window, and Navigation bar.
- Navigation from a diagram element to the underlying source code.
- Highlighting siblings and children classes.
Refactorings (Rename, Move, Safe Delete,
- Navigation to class, file or symbol by name and to the last edit location.
information at the tooltip, and quick documentation lookup.
- Viewing changed classes as a UML Class diagram.
- Quick hierarchy view in a UML Class diagram pop-up window.
- Viewing subtypes and super classes.
- Possibility to find usages of a node element or member.