Overview provides some general information about a snapshot, system configuration, profiled application and profiling results.
It consists of six sections:
- Overview contains information about snapshot location, creation date and time, profiling settings. Profiling settings include selected profiling type, time measurement method, whether profiling was started immediately or not, and the list of line-by-line filters (if applicable.)
- System Configuration lists system information about the computer where the application was profiled.
- Statistics contains the total number of functions and modules displayed in the current snapshot.
- Profiled Application contains information about profiled application, which varies depending on the selected application type.
- Annotated Functions contains the list of function annotations you have added. Click a function name to open the function in a new tab.
- Adjusted Functions contains the list of adjusted functions. Click a function name to open the function in a new tab. If you want to restore original values for all functions, click Clear all adjustments.
You can edit snapshot description by clicking Change.
After the description is modified, you are prompted to save your changes.
Select the Show overview when opening snapshot check box to start working with the snapshot from this view.