Pyramid project in intended for productive development of the Pyramid applications. PyCharm takes care of creating the specific directory structure, and settings.
- On the main menu, choose New Project button in the Welcome screen. Create New Project dialog box opens. , or click the
- In the Create New Project dialog box, specify the following:
- Project name and location.
- Python interpreter to be used for the project.
If the desired interpreter is not found in the list, click the browse button to review the available interpreters and virtual environments, and configure the new ones.
- Project type Pyramid project.
- Necessity to install Pyramid. If Pyramid is missing in the selected interpreter, PyCharm displays an error message, and
Install Pyramid check box.
If Pyramid is installed, the check box is not shown.
- Click OK.
- In the Pyramid Project Settings dialog box, select the desired scaffold type from the drop-down list, and then click OK.
If there are unsatisfied requirements, PyCharm suggests to resolve or ignore them: