In this section:
- Building Call Hierarchy
- Building Method Hierarchy
- Creating JSDoc Comments
- Tracing with Spy-Js
- Using AngularJS
The plugin is bundled with PyCharm and activated by default. If not, enable the plugin as described in Enabling and Disabling Plugins.
Full coding assistance:
- Keywords, labels, variables, parameters and functions.
- Error and syntax highlighting.
- Code formatting and folding.
- Support of the strict mode standard.
- Support for ECMAScript.
- Initial support of ECMAScript Harmony.
- Generating code stubs based on file templates during file creation.
- Possibility to create line and block comments (Ctrl+Slash or Ctrl+NumPad /Ctrl+Slash or Ctrl+NumPad /Ctrl+Slash or Ctrl+NumPad /Ctrl+Slash or Ctrl+NumPad /Alt+SemicolonCtrl+Slash, Ctrl+NumPad / or Ctrl+ColonCtrl+Slash, Ctrl+NumPad / or Ctrl+Shift+CCtrl+Slash or Ctrl+NumPad /Command Slash or Command NumPad /Command Slash or Command NumPad /Command Slash or Command NumPad //Ctrl+Shift+Slash or Ctrl+Shift+NumPad /Ctrl+Shift+Slash or Ctrl+Shift+NumPad /Ctrl+Shift+Slash or Ctrl+Shift+NumPad /Ctrl+Shift+Slash or Ctrl+Shift+NumPad /Ctrl+Shift+Slash or Ctrl+Shift+NumPad /Ctrl+Shift+Slash, Ctrl+Shift+NumPad / or Ctrl+Shift+ColonCtrl+Shift+Slash or Ctrl+Shift+NumPad /Ctrl+Shift+SlashAlt Command Slash, Alt Command NumPad /, Control Shift Slash, Control Shift NumPad /, Shift Command Slash or Shift Command NumPad /Control Shift Slash, Control Shift NumPad /, Shift Command Slash or Shift Command NumPad /Control Shift Slash).
- Unwrapping and removing statements.
- Possibility to build and view type, method and call hierarchies
Numerous ways to navigate through the source code, among them:
- Navigating with Structure Views.
- Show/Goto Implementation (Ctrl+Alt+B or Ctrl+Alt+Button1 ClickCtrl+Alt+B or Ctrl+Alt+Button1 ClickCtrl+Alt+B or Ctrl+Alt+Button1 ClickCtrl+Alt+B or Ctrl+Alt+Button1 ClickCtrl+Alt+B or Ctrl+Alt+Button1 ClickCtrl+Alt+B or Ctrl+Alt+Button1 ClickCtrl+Alt+B or Ctrl+Alt+Button1 ClickCtrl+T or Ctrl+Alt+BAlt Command B or Alt Command Button1 ClickAlt Command B or Alt Command Button1 ClickAlt Command B or Alt Command Button1 Click) from overridden method / subclassed class.
- Advanced facilities for searching through the source code.
- Support of the JSDoc format and generating documentation comments.
- Viewing reference information:
Running and debugging.
- Launching applications directly from PyCharm by opening the starting application HTML page in the default PyCharm browser.
- A dedicated debug configuration for launching debugging sessions directly from PyCharm.
- Tight integration with related frameworks and technologies: AJAX, JQuery, YUI, DoJo, Prototype, MooTools, Qooxdoo, and Bindows:
- Create a project to implement your application.
- Populate the project. Use the following PyCharm facilities, where applicable:
- Run your application by opening its starting HTML page in the PyCharm default browser.
Debug your application.