Another method of code navigation is to move between found errors and warnings. The caret is positioned immediately before the code issue.
You can configure the way PyCharm navigates between code issues: it can either jump between all code issues or skip minor issues and only navigate between detected errors.
In this section:
- Right click the Validation Side Bar.
On the context menu, choose one of the available navigation modes:
- To have PyCharm skip warnings, infos, and other minor issues, choose Go to high priority problems only.
- To have PyCharm jump between all detected code issues, choose Go to next problem.
- On the main menu, choose .
- Use keyboard shortcuts F2F2F2F2F2 or Ctrl+X, Back QuoteF2F2 or Ctrl+PeriodF2F2F2⌘ Period and Shift+F2Shift+F2Shift+F2Shift+F2Shift+F2 or Ctrl+Shift+X, Back QuoteShift+F2Shift+F2 or Ctrl+CommaShift+F1Shift F2Shift F2Shift ⌘ Period respectively.