The Move Instance Method refactoring allows you to move an instance method from one type to one of method parameter types.
- Place the caret at the name of the method to be moved.
Do one of the following:
- On the main menu, choose ReSharper| Refactor | Move Instance Method.
- Choose Refactor | Move Instance Method on the context menu.
- Select a pair of elements: type where to move and variable which should be used as source point for the refactoring.
- Specify visibility. Click Next.
- If no conflicts are found, ReSharper performs the refactoring immediately. Otherwise, resolve conflicts.