The Go To Symbol command allows solution-wide search by name for any file member.
To navigate to a symbol
- On the main menu, choose ReSharper | Navigate | Go to Symbol, or press Ctrl+Shift+Alt+N. The Enter symbol name search box displays.
- Select Include library types if you'd like to search not only in your current solution but in libraries as well. Otherwise, proceed to the next step.
- Enter one or more initial characters of the target symbol. As an option, use wildcards to substitute characters (see note below).
- Do one of the following:
- To view the list of found symbols in the Find Results window, click Show in Find Results in the search box or press + on the numeric keypad.
- To navigate directly to a target symbol, select the symbol in the search box and press Enter. If the target symbol belongs to the current solution, the corresponding file opens and the caret is positioned immediately before the symbol. If the symbol is found in libraries, it is highlighted in the Object Browser.