- In the project tool window, select the directory that contains tests to be executed.
- On the context menu, choose
Click thumbnail to view larger image. .
- If the directory contains tests that belong to the different testing frameworks, select configuration
to be used:
Click thumbnail to view larger image.
- Explore results in the test runner.
- Open the desired test in the editor, or select it in the Project tool window.
- On the context menu of the selection, choose .
For the Rails applications, there is a dedicated test Rake task. This task runs Test::Unit tests with the specified arguments and Test::Unit runner UI. You can create a custom run/debug configuration for a Rake task on the base of the existing test task.
To run this task, press org.jetbrains.plugins.ruby.rake.actions.RakeTasksPopupActionorg.jetbrains.plugins.ruby.rake.actions.RakeTasksPopupAction, and then press TT. Refer to Running Rake Tasks for details.