Welcome to the Web site (the "Site") of JetBrains s.r.o. ("JetBrains", "we"). Via the Site, JetBrains makes a number of resources available to you, including information, software, products, downloads, documents, communications, files, text, graphics, publications, content, tools, and services such as technical support.
In using the Site, including all software, services, and resources available through it, you agree:
- You will not use the Site in any way that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any JetBrains server, or the network(s) connected to any JetBrains server (including linked sites), or interfere with any other visitor’s use and enjoyment of the Site.
- You will not upload, e-mail, or otherwise transmit via the Site any potentially destructive, disruptive, or otherwise harmful programs, files, or code including viruses, Trojan horses, worms, cancelbots, time bombs, or any other form or designation of files or programs that may damage, impair, or alter the operation of a computer or network that is the property of JetBrains or any third party.
- You will not attempt to disrupt or interfere with the security, integrity of the Site and/or its content and its content delivery, or otherwise cause harm to the Site, any resources provided for Site visitors, user or administrator accounts, passwords, servers, or networks connected to the Site or accessible through it. The same applies to any linked sites.
You will not attempt to gain unauthorized access to services, materials, visitor information and accounts, computer systems, or networks connected to any JetBrains server or to the Site, through hacking, password mining or any other means. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available via the Site.
- You will not use false identity information when registering for subscriptions, downloads, or product licenses.
- You will not remotely harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, nor will you use e-mail addresses published on this site for the purpose of sending any type of unsolicited e-mail communication whose origin has been disguised or falsified.
The Site can be accessed from most countries around the world. Site content may contain references to JetBrains products, services, documents, promotions, or other resources that are not available in your country. These references do not imply that JetBrains intends to make such resources available in your country.
The Site is operated by JetBrains from its offices within the Czech Republic, a European Union country. JetBrains makes no claim or representation that the Site, or any resources available through it, are appropriate to, or made available for locations outside the European Union. If the Site or any of the resources it makes available are illegal in your locality, DO NOT USE THE SITE. If you access the Site from a location outside the European Union, you are responsible for compliance with all applicable local laws.
Use of Site content
Unless specifically indicated elsewhere on the Site, you may view, download, and print the Site’s content subject to the following conditions:
- The rights granted to you for use of the Site’s content constitute a license and not a transfer of title.
- You may use Site content only for personal, informational, and internal purposes.
- You may not remove any copyright or other proprietary notices displayed or contained in the Site’s content.
- You may not modify or alter the Site’s content in any way.
- You may not distribute, sell, lease, rent, or relicense the Site’s content to others.
- JetBrains reserves the exclusive right to revoke authorization to view, download, and print the Site’s content at any time, and you shall discontinue such use immediately upon notice from JetBrains.
Intellectual property rights and licenses
Use of software
The software and accompanying documentation that is available for download from the Site is the copyrighted and/or patented work of JetBrains and/or its suppliers. Use of the software is governed by the terms of the license agreement that is included with such downloaded software. You will not be able to install any software that is accompanied by or includes a license agreement unless you agree to the terms of the included license agreement. If you do not agree to the terms of the included license agreement, you will not be able to install the software.
Use of Trademarks
The trademarks and logos ("Marks") displayed on the Site are the property of JetBrains or third parties. You may not use the Marks without the prior written consent of JetBrains or the third party owner the Marks.
You may use JetBrains Marks and logo images ("Logos") under the following conditions:
- You may not alter Logos in any way except pixel dimensions, which must always be in the same proportions as the original image provided via the Site. All Marks in reduced-size Logos must remain clearly identifiable and readable.
- You may not create links on any other site directly to the Logos’ image files on the Site.
- You may not use Logos in any manner that represents or implies any affiliation with, or endorsement by JetBrains when no such affiliation or endorsement has been formally established in writing with JetBrains.
JetBrains reserves the right to determine what constitutes improper or inappropriate use of JetBrains’ Marks and Logos, and you agree to correct improper/inappropriate use of JetBrains Marks and Logos, or to to cease use of the same upon notification from JetBrains.