Navigate To is a single shortcut for most of your navigation needs. It provides a drop-down list that shows all contextually available navigation destinations. You can invoke this command from the code viewer, from the File Structure Window and other tool windows.
To view contextually available navigation actions
- Place the caret on a symbol in the code viewer or select the symbol in a tool window window, or just set the caret anywhere in the code viewer.
- Press Ctrl+Shift+G or choose in the main menu .
- In the Navigate To drop-down list that appears, you will see all relevant navigation options.
- Select an option from the list and click on it or press Enter.
- If the selected option has a single destination, dotPeek will bring you there immediately, if there are several destination, another drop-down list will open providing you with the further choice. You can study one of the corresponding topics to learn more about the selected navigation option.
- Go to Declaration
- Go to Implementation
- Go to Usages of Symbol
- Go to Base Symbols
- Go to Derived Symbols
- Go to Type of Symbol
- Locate in Assembly Explorer
- IL Code (in decompiled code only)
This feature is inspired by and borrowed from JetBrains ReSharper, a developer productivity tool for Microsoft Visual Studio.