The list of calls consists of the following columns:
Finding Functions by Name
To find a function by its name:
Note that you can use CamelHumps to ease finding a certain function. For example, to find the
RenderDataDrawingContext function, you can type only 'RDDC'. CamelHumps is a case-insensitive feature, so there is no difference between 'rddc' and 'RDDC'.
Selecting Objects for Further Analysis
If a function is called multiple times, certain calls are displayed separately in the allocations list. For your convenience, you can select not only objects created by a particular call but objects created by all function calls as well.
In more details, you can select the following subjects for further analysis:
- Objects allocated in a particular function instance;
- Objects allocated in a function subtree;
- Objects allocated in all instances of the function.
- Objects exclusively retained (dominated) by the whole object set.
To select objects allocated by a particular function instance (exact call):
- Do one of the following:
- Double-click a corresponding function.
- Right-click the function and choose Open objects allocated by this instance of the function.