If you have multiple projects that use the same resources, or have finished a project and want to re-allocate its resources to another project, you can merge the projects.
To merge multiple projects:
- Click the Projects link in the main menu to open the Projects home page.
- Open the project settings page of a project that you want to merge. You can do it in two ways:
- Click the Merge project button in the toolbar.
- In the Merge Projects dialog, select a project to merge with.
- In the Merge Projects dialog, select the Key and Name of the project that you want to keep after the merge.
- If you want to automatically archive the merged project, select the Archive it option.
- Click the Merge Projects button.
Last modified: 19 July 2017