Download Your Personal Data
In an effort to support the right to access personal data as outlined in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) for data subjects who reside in the European Union, Hub gives you the ability to download a copy of your personal data.
When you download your personal data, the following information is collected from the Hub database and generated in CSV format:
- Full name
- Jabber account
- VCS user names
- Historical changes to user profile data — each record includes the date ranges during which the values were present
- Access detail for the most recent login from any authentication modules that have been used to log in to Hub — each record includes the date and time of last access, IP address, device, and operating system
To download your personal data:
- Open your user profile.
- Click the Download in CSV format button next to the Personal data setting.
- A copy of your personal data downloads to your local directory.
- The file is assigned a name with the format