This part describes the various techniques that enable you to speed up the editing process. These techniques include:
- Basic code completion on Ctrl+Space.
- Type completion on Ctrl+Shift+Space.
- Completing punctuation on Enter.
- Completing statements with smart Enter.
- Completing paths in the Select Path dialog.
- Expanding words with Alt+Slash.
- Negating expressions with an exclamation mark.
- Various tips and tricks on using the suggestion lists that appear on invoking code completion.
Last modified: 23 November 2016