Conda Support. Creating Conda Environment
In this section:
Whether you install Anaconda or Miniconda, depends on you needs.
Creating Conda environment
To create a Conda environment
- On the main toolbar, click .
- In the Project Structure dialog box, click SDKs node under the Platform Settings.
- Click , and then choose Conda environment from the Add New SDK popup menu.
- In the Create Conda Environment dialog box, do the following:
- In the Name field, type the name of the new Conda environment, or accept the suggested default name.
- In the Location field, specify the target directory, where the new Conda environment will be created, or accept the suggested default location.
- From Python version drop-down list, select one of the configured Python interpreters, which will be used as the base for the new Conda environment.
Last modified: 18 July 2017