Creating Empty Python Project
The following is only valid when Python Plugin is installed and enabled!
Empty projects are intended for pure Python programming.
To create an empty project
- Do one of the following:
- On the main menu, choose
- On the Welcome screen, click New Project
New Project dialog box opens.
- In the New Project dialog box, do the following:
- In the Project type section, click the desired project type, in this case, Python.
- Specify the project SDK. If the desired SDK is missing in the list, click New.
- Click Next.
- Specify the project name and location.
- Click Finish.
Last modified: 22 January 2018