On this page:
Toggling the Navigation Bar
To show the Navigation Bar, do one of the following
- On the View menu, select the check command Navigation Bar.
- Press Alt+Home.
To hide the Navigation Bar
- On the View menu, clear the check command Navigation Bar.
Tips and tricks
Please note the following:
- When the main toolbar is hidden, the Navigation Bar shows the run/debug configuration selector, run and debug , project structure , version control buttons (if version control integration is enabled) and search everywhere magnifying glass .
- When the Navigation bar is hidden, press Alt+Home to open it floating.
- Pressing Escape returns focus to the editor.
Last modified: 6 March 2018