Monitoring and Managing Tests
Test progress and results display in the dedicated test runner tabs of the Run tool window.
- Navigate between failed tests using the and buttons or Ctrl+Alt+Up or Ctrl+Alt+Down keyboard shortcuts.
- View the total number of tests being run in the current session.
- Automatically restart tests in the current run configuration right after you change the source code by enabling the (Toggle auto-test) option.
- Rerun a failed test by clicking the icon. If you press Shift and click this icon, you can choose whether you want to Run the necessary test again, or Debug it.
- Sort tests alphabetically () and by duration ().
- Show or hide information about the passed tests, using the button.
- Show the ignored tests in the tree view of all tests within the current run/debug configuration or test class using the button.
- Navigate from the stack trace to the problem location in the source code by clicking the hyperlink in the Output pane.
Last modified: 4 September 2018