Welcome to AppCode help!
- If you are completely new to AppCode, read Quick Start Guide. The links in this section will lead you to more detailed instructions.
- Before starting with AppCode, take a look at the essentials since they are useful for more productive usage of AppCode.
- If you want to learn about the AppCode UI, take a guided tour. The Tool Windows and AppCode Editor parts will tell you everything you need to know to get a grip of these UI elements.
- If you click Help button on a dialog, you will see the reference page that gives descriptions of controls and fields of each dialog.
- Besides the dialog descriptions, the part Reference also keeps miscellaneous important information, like version control reference, etc.
For advanced users
The part Tutorials contains the detailed step-by-step tutorials, which will lead you through the specific tasks. For those who want to learn more about AppCode, the topics in the General Guidelines part provide information about creating projects, configuring their structure, using version control systems, etc.
Also, in General Guidelines you can find information about supported languages and frameworks.