Pull Members Up
The Pull Members Up refactoring allows you to move class members to a superclass or a protocol .
Pulling members up
To pull members up
- Select the class to be moved to a superclass or protocol.
- On the main menu or on the context menu, choose Pull Members Up dialog box appears. . The
- Select the destination object (protocol or superclass).
- In the Members section, select the members you want to move.
- To move a method as abstract, select the check box in the column Make abstract next to the method in question.
- Click Pull to pull the selected members to their destination.
Last modified: 10 February 2016