AppCode integrates with the CoffeeScript compiler, recognizes
*.coffee files, and provides full range of coding assistance without any additional steps from your side. CoffeeScript files are marked with .
Before you start
- Install the Node.js runtime environment and configure it as a local Node.js interpreter.
- Install and enable the ^plugin_name% repository plugin on the Plugins page as described in Installing, Updating and Uninstalling Repository Plugins and Enabling and Disabling Plugins.
CoffeeScript support includes:
- Code completion for keywords, labels, variables, parameters and functions.
- Error and syntax highlighting.
- Code formatting and folding.
- Code generation
- Navigation through source code
- Navigating with Structure View.
- (⌥⌘B) from overridden method / subclassed class.
- Executing CoffeeScript files involves: